About the service
Directors are key persons who manage the company. They are the main people who look after operation and administration. The Change in Director of Company can take place due to resignation, death or appointment of director. Appointment or removal of directors is done through shareholders of company. The minimum number of directors required is two directors in case of Private Limited company and three in the case of Public Limited Company.
Proposed director can be added in company with the consent of shareholders. Before removal of director from company it is important to note that the company should have minimum two directors after its removal. Directors are generally appointed as per the applicable provisions of the Companies Act 2013, by the shareholders of the company to ensure that the day to day operations of the company are executed in an efficient manner. The change in the directorship of a company is possible at any time as and when needed. The demand arises in case there is a requirement of an expert in the board or removal of director due to resignation or death of an existing director. We at UComply can help in necessary legal filing to add or remove a director from company.
· 1. Signed documents as sent by us
· 2. DIN of the director to be appointed or removed
· 3. DSC to be created of the existing director
4. Form DIR-12 will be filed by UComply
Timeline of the Service
The change shall be reflected on MCA portal within 3-4 days of filing of the form.
1. 1. Do I need to Have another DIN if I already have one to become director ?
No. Once DIN is allotted, the same DIN can be used for the next appointment.
2. Does a person need shares of company to be appointed as a director? No, there is no such requirement. Person not having any shares of the company can be appointed as director.