About the Service
Incorporating a business means turning your sole proprietorship or general partnership into a company formally recognized by your state of incorporation. When a company incorporates, it becomes its own legal business structure set apart from the individuals who founded the business. Through incorporation, the company's owner or owners create a separate legal entity to transact business.
1. Memorandum of Association
2. Articles of Association
3. Declaration by the first director(s) and subscriber(s) (Affidavit not required)
4. Proof of office address
5. Copy of utility bills
6. Copy of certificate of incorporation of foreign body corporate (if any)
7. A resolution passed by promoter company
8. The interest of first director(s) in other entities
9. Consent of Nominee (INC–3)
10. Proof of identity as well as the residential address of subscribers
11. Proof of identity as well as residential address of the nominee
12. Proof of identity and address of Applicant I, II, III
13. Resolution of unregistered companies in case of Chapter XXI (Part 1) Companies
14. Declaration in Form No. INC – 14
15. Declaration in Form No. INC – 15
16. Optional attachments (if any)
• Attachments – Part A
Timeline of service
The company shall be formed within 15 days from the receipt of signed documents and approval of name.
1. Is it possible for a small firm to register as a private limited company?
Yes, a small firm can register with the Indian government as a private limited company. It gives them credibility and a positive image of their company in the eyes of suppliers, future customers, and financial institutions. It assists the organization in obtaining loans with minimal compliance from banks or potential clients when going into contracts.
2. Which is better Limited Liability Partnership or Private Limited Company?
Private Limited Company is the simplest and a very popular form of Business Registration in India. It can be registered with a minimum of two people. Limited liability protection to shareholders, ability to raise equity funds, separate legal entity status make it the most recommended type of business entity for millions of small and medium-sized businesses that are family-owned or professionally managed.