About the Service
India is the 3rd largest start-up hub in the world. DPITT recognizes about 31945 start-ups under the Startup India Initiative to date and this ecosystem is expected to witness YoY growth of consistent annual growth of 12-15%.
1. Certificate of Incorporation / Registration Certificate and PAN
2. Email ID and Mobile number
3. Company Details ( Industry, Sector, Category, Regd. Office Address etc.)
4. Directors/Partners Details ( Name, Photo, Gender, Mobile No. Email ID, Full Address)
5. Details of Authorized Representative ( Name, Designation, Mobile No. Email ID)
6. A Brief about business and products/services and notes on innovations
7. Revenue model and Uniqueness of the Product
8. Website/Pitch Deck/Video/Patent (Depending on the stage of your startup)
9. Signed letter of authorization (Will be shared by UComply team and needs to be signed)
Timeline of service
The filing of application will be done within 4-5 working days from the receipt of the documents and certificate is issued within two weeks from application.
1. What are the benefits of registering as a startup?
- Tax Exemptions on income tax for 3 years
- Tax Exemptions on capital gains & on investments above Fair Market Value
- Public Procurement fast track under the criteria of "prior experience / turnover"
- INR 10,000 Crore funds for investment into start-ups through alternative Investment Funds
- INR 2,000 Crore Credit guarantee fund for start-ups through National Credit Guarantee Trust Company SIDBI over years
- Single Point Declaration and compliance under 9 environmental & labour laws
- Startup Patent and Trademark Application fast track & govt. to bear facilitation cost
· $ 1000 worth Cloud Credits @ Amazon Web Services.
· $ 1000 worth Cloud Credits @ Digital Ocean
· $ 300 worth Cloud Telephony Services @ My Operator
· $ 100 worth Cloud Telephony Services @ Exotel